Monday, July 25, 2011

[Replicable Practices] Please Sir, Honestly ... I know how to write a paragraph! OSSLT Preparations

Ontario Secondary School Literacy Prep
This is a the second in a series of posts that examines some of the resources I had bookmarked when I was preparing replicable practice resources for my GLE2O1 class. The primary way that I used and modified this resource was to help prepared the students for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test.
  1. Improve your English with WritingDEN! (Tips-O-Matic for Sentences / Paragraphs / Essays)
  2. Writing Fun by Jenny Eather (Using text organizers to assist students with the writing process)
  3. Persuasive Writing Websites for Teachers and Secondary Students
  4. District School Board of Niagara and Westlane Secondary School present Summer Literacy Project
  5. Digital Literacies - Persuasive Writing by Kevin Cummins (Slideshare Presentation)

No comments:

Post a Comment