Sunday, June 5, 2011

[Replicable Practices] Please Sir, Honestly ... no more OSSLT Preparations!

Ontario Secondary School Literacy Prep
This is a the first in a series of posts that examines some of the resources I had bookmarked when I was preparing replicable practice resources for my GLE2O1 class. The primary way that I used and modified this resource was to help prepared the students for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test.

University of Manitoba Virtual Learning Commons
The University of Manitoba Virtual Learning Commons hosts a series of resources designed to help their students to improve their writing.

The resource can be adapted and modified to match the level of learning for any student.Make sure to click the Plagiarism and Academic Integrity link for the main resources I used.

Plagiarism and Academic Integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment