Thursday, June 3, 2010

[Replicable Practices] My Team on TEAMWORK!

On June 2 2010, I had the privilege of presenting and working with a group of exceptional teachers. A sincere thank you is sent to Genevieve McDonough, Julie Cosentino, Lisa Gambardella and Bernie Costa for their hard work and preparation that went into preparing our 30 min presentation. Each teacher utilized their talents and put on a great infotainment production.

References:

 Simari, M. (2008). I wish I knew then what I know now, so I can know more: A handbook of successful leadership practices. St. Catharines, Ont.: Brock University, Faculty of Education.

THOMPSON, D. (2002). Teachers and teacher assistants: building effective relationships. Retrieved from http://www.uleth.ca/dspace/bitstream/10133/840/1/Thompson_Dawn_M.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment