Friday, April 30, 2010

[Replicable Practices] NOT another bristol board or powerpoint presentation I

Publisher: Microsoft
Software: Microsoft's Photo Story 3 for Windows
Requirements: Link
Download: Link or see it in Action

While taking an AQ course (Special Education Part 2) I was introduced to Photo Story. One of the class assignments was to create a commercial. During the process I discovered that my colleagues were using this program with their class by allowing their students to create a presentation via photos. Great idea! (Since the method is as if not more important than the message). Being uninspired and tired of seeing the same run of the mill presentations PhotoStory adds a new dimension to the already tech study students.

What I did was I gave them the assignment and told them to use Photo Story. They figured it out, asked one another for help and showed each other the features they discovered. I was inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment