Friday, April 23, 2010

[Replicable Practices] metronews.ca (Toronto)

Metro is Canada’s #1 free national daily newspaper publishing coast to coast in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax!

Toronto Edition of MetroNews

One of the unique features is that MetroNews offers an option to read the print edition (archived) online in a PDF format. What I normally do is print the article that I want to use from the online print edition through a PDF reader. By doing it this way I save time from picking it up from my local MetroNews box, save paper, and I get to preserve the newspaper format.

The section I grab articles from for a class discussion or assignment is the Workology section. In addition to getting tips on resume creation, it gives the students ideas of possible careers that they can pursue.

RSS Workology Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment